9.02.2010

Can't Wait

The Art Weekend
Salt Lake City October 7-9

I'm attending this year!  I heard about this last year, but I wasn't able to attend because of Hazel.  I'm signed up for the tabletop photography class, the Illustrator 101 Basics, and Illustrator: Pretty Paper Products.  Click here to find out all of the classes offered and the schedule.  There are several other classes I would like to attend, but I can only leave Hazel with a sitter for so long.  I would love to have someone come with me.  Anyone interested?  

3 comments:

Diana Smith said...

That is so awesome! I have always wanted to take her classes, you will have to let us all know how it goes!

Jenilyn said...

Ok, you got me excited. I just signed up to take the tabletop photography class with you (thurs morning right?) Hopefully I don't go into labor before then. Also, I can watch Hazel for you if you want to take any other classes.

Brendan, Dana, Hazel, Hattie, and Niels said...

Yea! I'm excited. Yeah, I saw on your blog when you were due. Hopefully you will be fine. I read that you were back in Utah, but I'm not sure where you guys are living. I'll have to call and catch up with you.