1.12.2012

Birthday Wishes

Growing up we would always ask my mom what she wanted for her birthday or Mother's Day or Christmas, and she would say, "A clean house and good kids."  I always hated that answer, because I wanted to buy her something.  I only have two kids and a small house, but yesterday I was wishing for the same thing.  Although I didn't quite get that, it was a good day.  My brother Bruce watched the kids, while Brendan took me out to dinner.  When we got back, we had cake and ice cream with family.  Whitney and her roommate, Haley, made me a cute and delicious chocolate cake with chocolate whipped cream covered with small chocolate morsels.  After cake, Brendan's mom watched the kids while we all went bowling.  It was a fun 30th birthday!  


(the cake makers)

4 comments:

Loni said...

happy birthday! I didn't realize you and brendan were that close in age...

p.s. you always look so cute and "put together." you need to come visit me so we can go shopping together!

Diana Smith said...

You look so pretty in these pictures! I love your hair!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday cute lady!!

Tabitha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I thought about it all weekend so I would remember to call you on your special day. And of course...I forgot! Sorry! Happy Happy Birthday!

I agree with all the comments above! You are so cute and your hair looks great in those photos!