4.10.2012

Easter 2012







Unfortunately we got hit with sickness at our house.  Brendan got sick Saturday night, so I took the girls to church by myself on Sunday.  Later in the evening Brendan was feeling well enough to go to Easter Dinner at his parent's house.  We had a nice lamb and ham dinner.  After dinner, we had a little Easter egg hunt in the yard for Hazel.  As we were leaving Brendan's parent's house, Hazel said she felt like throwing up.  Sure enough she did, and we were prepared with a bag.  When we pulled up to our house, she threw up again, but this time all over her Easter dress and the car and her car seat.  She was very concerned that it was all over her Easter dress.  After bathing her, I started to feel sick myself.  Hazel and I continued to throw up the whole night.  It was awful!  Brendan had to leave at 6 am for school, so I called Brendan's mom to come and help us in the morning.  She helped take care of Hattie so I could sleep, cleaned my house (including my throw up bathroom), and brought us soup and 7 up. She was at our house most of the day.  Thank goodness for Naidra!  I've been on the mend today, but Hazel is still sick, and I'm hoping Hattie doesn't get it.  

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

What a sweet mother-in-law. I wish I had family close. Your girls look beautiful. I love Hazel's big flower!

I hope you feel better soon!

Dawn said...

Dana, I want to see a photo of you in your Easter Dress. I didn't get one this year. Cute maternity dresses can be hard to find.

Brendan, Dana, Hazel, Hattie, and Niels said...

I was going to wear that coral one I bought, but I didn't get to take it in, so I wore something old. I didn't look that great anyway, so no pictures were taken of me.

Loni said...

Hey we'll be in utah for the fourth of July week for a waggener family reunion...we're planning on going to church at the provo peak ward sunday july 1st. We saw bishop Santiago a couple weeks ago for the opening of the sweet tooth fairy in Scottsdale, it made us miss provo like crazy!

p.s. your girls looked cute in their Easter dresses