7.01.2008

Best Ticket In Town

If you don't have season passes to the SCERA shell this summer, you're missing out.  You can't beat the price of a student season pass for only $45.  This year's musicals include The King and I, Footloose, and Pride and Prejudice.  Be entertained with musical performances by Jordin Sparks, ABBA Live, Boyz II Men, Utah Symphony, and Three Dog Night.  

The King and I was was a great production and we actually ended up knowing quite a few of the actors, including one of my old bosses from BYU laundry.  I thought he was a shy guy, but he was singing and dancing in front of a huge audience.  Jordin Sparks also put on a great show last week, even though we were surrounded by screaming teeny boppers.  I even saw a few of my fourth grade students from last year.


Speaking of great performances.......

I was the winner of the 2nd Annual Teacher Idol at Noah Webster Academy in May.  Check it out!   





2 comments:

Whitney said...

Wow! Dana I didn't know you were so talented. I really enjoyed the Hannah Montana concert:)

Paige said...

Loved it!