12.07.2009

Midnight Madness

After our Thanksgiving festivities, Brendan and I decided to go to the Park City outlets for their Black Friday Midnight Madness Sale. We had gone to the Midnight Madness sale at the outlets in California two years earlier and found some great deals. We looked on the outlet webpage and the sales sounded amazing with 50% off the whole store at Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Carters, and many more. It had to be worth it, right?

Well the only thing I could remember from the previous sale was the great deals I had found. This year was quite different from our California experience for a few reasons. In California the outlets were only seven minutes away, but Park City is 45 minutes away. In California the temperature was probably around 45 degrees, but in Park City it was 25 degrees. In California our family only consisted of Brendan and I, but we now had a tired baby in the middle of the night.

All I have to say is that it wasn't worth it. We didn't find any great deals, and I think I'm done with Midnight shopping for at least a few years.

No comments: