12.07.2009

Mini's

Brendan took me to Mini's Cupcakes in Salt Lake last week. I had a dark chocolate cupcake with nutella buttercream frosting topped with toasted hazelnuts. It was delicious. They also had a cute Tiffany cupcake. I usually make regular sized cupcakes, but I like the idea of the mini. It is just the right size. If you want to try more than one flavor you can. It's also perfect size for kids. Brendan liked the idea of the mini so he bought me a mini cupcake pan, and he also found some cute sugar pearls to make a cute Tiffany cupcake. I made them last night and loved them!

2 comments:

Christin Foscarini said...

Such cute cupcakes! I want to try those marshmallow's too! Hazel just gets cuter and cuter!! :)

Liz Maxfield said...

Hey! Can we get your address for our christmas card?? Thanks!

P.S. Super cute family picture and cupcakes!