1.10.2010

Christmas

We stayed here in Provo this year for Christmas. We slept in and then Brendan made a nice breakfast. We had eggs benedict and hash browns. It was delicious! After opening gifts at our house, we went to Brendan's parent's house later in the day.

Hazel had a lot of gifts to open from Grandpa and Grandma Rowland. I think she was more interested in chewing on the bows and paper than the actual gifts. Maybe next year she will be a little more interested.

Photo from Anthropologie
My favorite gift Brendan gave me was the new Clothbound Penguin Classics book set. I just started reading Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell.

1 comment:

Liz Maxfield said...

OMG!!!! I am so jealous. I secretly wanted the classic collection but never told anyone (stupid of me). Cranford is fabulous...check out the miniseries after you read it. It is good as well.