1.10.2010

New Year's

On New Year's Eve we drove to San Diego to be with my family. Two of my sisters live in San Diego and recently had babies about a month apart. They were both having their babies blessed on Jan. 3rd, and nine of the eleven children in my family were able to be there. On New Year's Eve we played games and rocked out with Beatles rock band. On New Year's Day we all went to the San Diego Zoo. It was my first time there, and I really liked it. For the holiday season the zoo was decorated with the theme Jungle Bells.

Hazel just got a new car seat in time for the road trip. She likes it a lot better being upright, but she did have a problem falling asleep at first because her head would flop around.


My sister, Ivy, two nephews, and Brendan singing their hearts out.

My parents with some of my sisters and nieces and nephews on an enormous cougar at the zoo.

My brothers Blake and Bruce with Brendan.

The flamingos. I liked the flamingos, but I think everyone's favorites at the zoo were the hippos and the pandas, but I couldn't get any good shots because they were moving so much.

No comments: