3.30.2010

California

My sister Whitney came home from her mission in February, so Hazel and I flew home to be there when she got off the plane. We were in town for two weeks and had a lot of fun.

Whit at the airport with our nieces and nephews.

I took my younger siblings to San Francisco for a day, and the weather was cold and rainy. We went to Ghirardelli Square for ice cream sundaes. We also drove to Half Moon Bay and the sun started to come out. It was a very pretty drive.

I like this picture because Whit is the only one in the air. Every time we tried to get a picture with everyone jumping in the air together, Whit was always a little behind.

We drove over the Golden Gate Bridge and it was pouring, but we decided it would be fun to get a picture. Poor Hazel was soaked.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the photos Daint! My kids even made it into the line up! Your trip to SF looked fun even though it was cold. Too bad we left before the then.

Brad said...

You guys are amazing...love love all the pictures! Miss you

Paige