4.28.2010

The Nanny is Moving Out

My sister Whitney recently returned from her mission and moved out here to Utah. After five weeks of staying with us, she has now moved out and started her Spring semester classes. It was a lot of fun to have her with us, and Hazel loved her. Hazel is very selective with people she meets, so it was wonderful that Hazel and Whitney got along so well. We usually can't leave her, but we were able to go run errands and leave her with Whit. If anyone has ever been to our small house you are probably wondering where Whit stayed. She occupied a corner of our living room and was given a closet for her clothes, but of course that wasn't much space. Whitney's corner became Hazel's playground. A few of her favorite items were Whitney's stationary, necklaces, shoes, and her toothbrush that she used as a hairbrush.


Hazel looking innocent after breaking some of Whitney's necklaces.

A little excited when she was caught brushing her hair.


3 comments:

Taryn said...

Those last pictures are some great candids. You can't help but laugh with her! Tell Whitney hello, and welcome home!

Tabitha said...

your photography skills are getting good! I love the way these photos look. I like the coloring.

Unknown said...

I love these. Pictures can't get any better than when your kids are being naughty. I find that's when I get the best pics of Gavin. I love the processing you did on these. It's gorgeous when Hazel's eyes pop. Great job! We need to get together sometime. Call me!