7.08.2010

Independence Day Weekend

Saturday: Woke up really early to run the Freedom 
Half Marathon in Salt Lake and made my goal
 of running it in under 2 hours, took a nap, 
attended the Stadium of Fire.

Sunday:  Went to church, had a family BBQ with 
great food, attended a non-secular patriotic 
observance at the Scera Shell. 

Monday:  Rode to the Grand Parade on our patriotic 
tandem, walked around the Freedom Festival 
and met up with my sister and her five kids, 
took a nap, went sailing.


3 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Geez, you make marathon running sound like a piece of cake! Very cute pictures-love the collage. We did move out of Provo about a year ago. We live in Orem now right behind Baskin Robbins. Are you guys still in Provo? And I can't imagine going a week over due...but I am thinking that is how things will pan out. Oh well, good things must wait!

Jess said...

That's awesome! What an amazing weekend! I'll let you know when I get to run a half marathon. It's on my bucket list. :)

Tabitha said...

Congrats on the running! I need to get back in shape! Let me know if you plan to do another one, I would love to train with you!

Your photos are really great. You are very talented. Seriously.