7.22.2010

Ice Cream Cake and Cupcakes

I mentioned in an earlier post that my family grew up having Baskin Robbins ice cream cakes for our birthdays.  Last week was my brother Bruce's birthday, so I decided to make a homemade oreo fudge ice cream cake.  I was surprised at how easy it was, and it tasted great.


Speaking of Bruce, he had to do a process paper for his English class and decided to do strawberry cupcakes.  I photographed the process for him and he made a book.  It was a lot of fun to practice taking pictures, and the book turned out great.  I think it was an A project for sure.  Here are some photos I liked.






We couldn't leave Hazel out of the book.  She was Part 4: Enjoy!


And this was just a cute picture I took at Bruce's house of Hazel that I really liked.

3 comments:

Jess said...

wow, she's a knockout! Just love her eyes and pouty lips. Ahhh! SO cute!

ivyjeanne said...

Nice work, Dana. I love the lighting. And Hazel is so darling. Even when she's got her serious face on. Hope all is going well!

Christin Foscarini said...

Um...both the ice cream cake and the cupcake look delish!! Can you post the recipe? PS Hazel is so stinkin cute and your pics always look so great!