11.01.2011

Halloween




We snapped a few pictures in our yard before heading to Brendan's parent's house for dinner.  I wasn't going to dress up, but Brendan wanted us too, so a cowboy and cowgirl are outfits you can put together in a few minutes with clothes on hand.  After dinner, Hazel went trick or treating for the first time and loved it.  She would say trick or treat quite a few times before the person even opened the door.  The weather was perfect, so we didn't even need jackets.  Hazel received several full sized candy bars.  I remember only getting one or two each year as a kid and being pretty excited about it.  We know which houses to hit up next year.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Cute Dana. Hazel makes a beautiful snow white. I wish the kid's would just finish eating all their candy. I keep eating it. I find it all over the place.