10.28.2011

Homemade Ravioli with Ricotta and Spinach


This is my second time making homemade ravioli, but I haven't been that impressed with the outcome.  I even bought a special ravioli rolling pin, but I don't really like how small it made them so I didn't end up using it this time.  Last time I made them I put too much filling in and it was coming out the sides.  This time I made them my own size, but they were uneven and didn't have enough filling because I was worried about last time.  I also think it was a lot of work and not worth it.  The filling was good though.  I got the filling recipe from Pioneer Woman, and I made up the sauce on my own.  Maybe I just need to look at a few more blogs to find an easier way to do it, and give it one more try.  Anyone had success with ravioli? 

No comments: