3.16.2012

Instagram Photos

I've been taking a lot of photos on my phone lately just because its so easy when we're out and a bout.  They're obviously not the best quality, but they capture the moment.  If you have instagram you can follow me.  My username is Dainta.


We go up to Salt Lake with Brendan sometimes and we shop and go to the park while he is in class.  Hazel and Hattie had fun at Liberty Park enjoying the 60 degree weather. 

 Hazel has been going to a tumbling tots class and loves it.  Here she is on the bars.

 Hazel was sick a few weeks ago and asked for a bowl to throw up in.  After I gave her the bowl, I came back in the living room to see her bowl all ready to go and she was watching cartoons through it.

 Late night snack on her favorite kitchen stool.  Not sure why she has the hat on.

 Our future soccer player.  Brendan needed to use my soccer bag and emptied my things out.  Hazel found them and wanted to wear them.  

 There is a new park with a pirate ship not too far down the road that Hazel enjoys.

Hattie and Hazel running errands with me.  They like the double seat.

With the warm weather, we have been eating outside a lot in our backyard.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Jon is looking at your photos with me. When he saw the bowl on Hazel's face/head, he said, "That's stupid." I thought it was cute. I guess that what they learn when they have older siblings. He liked your Pirate Ship Park. He said, "That is awesome!" I guess we need to visit. Outside dining sounds fun. We have had rain all week.

Taryn said...

Oh, poor sick baby! She looks like an astronaut! Cute. That park looks really fun and I love the Costco picture of the girls! Hattie is getting so grown up!

Tabitha said...

Hey I really need your phone number! I got a new phone and lost all my old numbers. Please call or text me so we can get together!

Christin Foscarini said...

All my pics are bad pics! :) Still trying to talk Tony into letting me get a nice camera. Your girls are so cute!! You will have to post some of your recipes... your food always looks delish!