5.12.2012

BYU Graduation and Wedding Dinner

A few weeks ago was a busy weekend for us.  My sister, Whitney, graduated with a Masters in Accounting and also my brother, Bruce, graduated with a Bachelors in Chemical Engineering from BYU.  Bruce also got married the same weekend.

Some of the family with President Samuelson and his wife. 

 Mom and Dad looking very springy.

The grads! 

My Hazel and Hattie. 

 With some cousins.

 Mom and some of the sisters.

My three youngest sisters. 

 After graduation we had a BBQ at our house.  Brendan of course pulled out the games for the kids.

That same evening we had the wedding dinner.

Some of the cousins at dinner.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Looks like a fun week! Your family (the whole giant lot of them) are super cute! I wish there were more pictures of your darling girls. Time for you to do a photo shoot with them!

I want to have you take some pictures of my little one and Sawyer this summer.

Did Brendan graduate too? Are you throwing a celebration party?