6.17.2009

Baby Blessing

Even though Hazel is only 2 weeks old we did her baby blessing on Sunday. It was the best time for all of our families to be here together. It was also Brendan's mom's 60th birthday. Brendan's sister flew in from Seattle with her two kids, and Brendan's brother flew in from Dallas. Both my parents came and out of all 11 kids in my family 8 of us were in town for the blessing. Brendan planned a fun weekend. On Friday everyone went kayaking down the Provo river. On Saturday we went up to Brendan's grandparent's cabin and had a big BBQ. The nieces and nephews had a great time. On Sunday after the blessing we had a BBQ up at Brendan's parent's house. It was a fun filled weekend.


Hazel Mae Rowland.

Up at the cabin Brendan took the nieces and nephews for a ride in the mule.


My mom and dad at the cabin.

Brendan's dad and brother cooking at the BBQ.

Our nieces and nephews after the blessing.

Brendan's mom with our nephew Montgomery.

My aunt Jolene, my mom, my sister Breeze, and I at the BBQ.

Brendan, Hazel, and I.

Brendan and Hazel.

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Your baby is so stinking cute! It sounds like your weekend was fun filled! I'm glad you got to spend lots of time with your family.

Good to hear that you finally decided on a middle name. :)

Hazel Mae Rowland sounds perfect!

Jenilyn said...

What a fun time! She really is such a beautiful baby! and of coarse I love the middle name too!