9.08.2009

California

After our Sandpoint trip, we were home for only a few days and then headed to California to visit my family in Sacramento for a week.
Hazel's first plane ride. She was excellent. There were about 10 people on the plane so the flight attendants hung out by us adoring Hazel.

Enjoying mile high mud pie at Red Robin with my little sisters.


We canoed down the American River with my family while my mom watched Hazel.

We made some stops along the way to cliff jump and go off a rope swing. That's me!


Brendan did a little dance with his feet in the air as he jumped off the rope.

We took my three little sister to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and had a blast.


Hanging with Taz.


Enjoying the giraffes.


We stopped in Davis to visit our friends that moved from Provo. Brendan is holding Hazel and their son Lukas.


Brendan and I stayed a night in San Francisco and enjoyed the city.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks like you had a great time. Are you trying to take over my spot as favorite sister? Just kidding. Love you.