9.09.2009

Murder Mystery

For almost two years now, we have had a monthly dinner group with some of my friends from work and their husbands. We try to make it fun by having themes sometimes. The last one we did was a murder mystery dinner where we were required to dress up as our characters. It was a lot of fun. The pictures didn't really turn out because Brendan figured out that his lens broke in his luggage on the way back from California, but I still thought they were fun.





I was a flapper and Brendan was a high class gambler.

4 comments:

Timothy and Nicole said...

So fun... I've always wanted to do one of these. Any advice on where to buy them at a good price?

Liz Maxfield said...

haha. How awesome. We love you guys and miss you!!!

Dawn said...

I can't believe you have time for to figure out a costume etc. I must say you look great! Love you!

Wendle said...

I was thinking of doing a murder mystery party for Halloween. This is so inspiring to see it successfully done. Btw-you are AMAZING at pulling off the wig look!