10.31.2010

Smith Family

I mentioned earlier that Hazel is the only model I have to practice my photography, and I end up taking a lot of pictures of her.  My friend, Diana Smith, took me up on my offer to take some photos for her.  Her  baby Olivia is three months old and kind of at an in between stage.  She isn't a newborn, so she doesn't fit in those small baskets asleep, and she can't sit up, but I still managed to get some cute shots of her.  Her are just a few.










Towards the end she just wanted to fall asleep.  Thanks Diana!  It was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Oh my goodness!! I love them! She is soooo cute! Thank you so much Dana, I am thrilled!

Katie Blacker said...

these do not look like "practice" to me. I love your blog.

Tabitha said...

Your backdrops turned out great.