10.25.2010

Urban Outfitters Sweater Girl

(Photo taken from Urban Outfitters)

Many of you know that Brendan's family owns Campus Plaza Apartments, and I have the great job of being the pool cleaner.  This morning Brendan's cousin called from New York to tell him that Urban Outfitters apparently had a photo shoot there and there were pictures of the Campus Plaza Pool in their catalog and on their website.  Go here and here to see more pictures.   I guess the photographer is a student at BYU and her clients are Urban Outfitters and Columbia Records.  Good thing I've been keeping the pool grounds clean.  Who would have thought our pool would get so much publicity?

3 comments:

Arizona Sun said...

I don't know who that girl is but she has terrible posture.. not good.

Katie Blacker said...

that is so awesome!!!

P.S. I'm kinda in love with UO

Katelyn said...

Ha! That's so random, and I actually know that girl! I had a class with her this past January. She's an art major.