7.21.2011

Baby Rowland #2



Baby Rowland was born on July 15th at 9:10 a.m.  She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and is 20 1/4 inches long.  She doesn't have a name yet because Brendan is having a hard time deciding.  I've given him lots of options, but he has some kind of association with every name.  I've been waiting for her to have a name before I posted pictures, but everyone keeps asking what she looks like.  I'm not sure who she looks like, and she doesn't have nearly as much hair as Hazel did, but of course we think she's cute.  I'll be sure to give an update when Brendan has decided on a name.  

5 comments:

Christin Foscarini said...

Congrats!! She is a doll! I think she looks a lot like hazel. So happy for you guys :)

Whitney said...

She is a cutie. I cannot wait to get back to Utah so I can spend time with you guys. I miss you guys so much!

Diana Smith said...

beautiful baby!! I can't wait to hear that name!

Liz Maxfield said...

How funny! I'm going to have to check back everyday now to see if Brendan's made a decision! She is such a cutie. Hazel is absolutely adorable as well. Congrats on the great looking family! Danny and I miss you guys lots!!

Loni said...

Congratulations! She has such big beautiful eyes! How is Hazel adjusting?