8.30.2012

Hattie is 1!

Hattie turned 1 on July 15th.  We were so busy with the family reunion that I didn't really do much.  The reunion ended on Hattie's birthday, so we didn't celebrate until the 16th.  I just made a cake (which was a great new recipe) and we had over Whitney, Bruce, and Jessica.  I actually didn't even get my camera out.  Brendan took these with his phone. Next year I'll be better.

Hattie is really such a joy to have.  She is a very happy baby, although she is starting to throw some fits, and  she loves to follow Hazel around and tries to keep up.




2 comments:

ivyjeanne said...

One already? What happened? She's so darn cute. And I love that she has her own darling look. I see a lot of Hollingsworth in her. ;)

Taryn said...

I'm sorry to hear that her birthday was hijacked. Bummer. Luckily she looks like she enjoyed herself all the same. (Why were mom and dad MIA for the big celebration?) Celebrating one whole year...that's an important event! Happy Birthday Hattie! You are one bright, happy, fun girl!