8.30.2012

iPhone Pictures Lately


Running through the sprinklers. Not planned.


 We have greeters.

 Playing house.

 What do you do when your toddler wets her pants at the grocery store and you have no spare clothes?  I couldn't take her out naked. (She is wearing a paper towel skirt, which she was kind of excited about.)

 Brendan had Hazel in time out at church, but he assured me she didn't know he was taking pictures.

 I found Hazel and Hattie in the crib, and Hattie was covered in stickers.

 Pool time in the yard.

 Merry-go-round at the mall.

 We were walking in downtown Provo and we had a guy take our picture.  He asked us where we were from and we told him and then Hazel randomly said, "I'm from Washington."

Sisters playing in the yard together.

 Mowing with Dad.

We were driving down a big hill and when I looked back Hazel had her arms up.  

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Looks like so much fun! Did you guys rip up the green "grass" on your porch? Looks good. Your girls are darling. I can;t believe how big Hattie is getting.

I always say it, but we need to hang out more! I miss your cute family.

Taryn said...

These pictures are awesome! The girls are so cute! I especially love the one of Hazel on an imaginary rollercoaster, Hazel in time out and the one of Hattie as the 'greeter.' That picture captures her so well, and is so darling.