11.12.2012

Good Times

These two make me laugh so much.  They love playing together (even though they fight quite often and Hattie is usually left with the scars) and when Hattie takes a nap Hazel asks who's she going to play with now.  The other day after waking up they wanted to put on tutus to dance, so they put them on over their pajamas.  Hazel found a wizard hat and said she was a witch.  I guess Hattie is the princess with the crown and lots of bracelets and a belt around her neck.

I love Hazel's pose. 

I was doing the dishes and looked over to find them both on top of Hazel's kitchen sink playing.  I'm not sure what was going on with Hazel's faces, but I thought they were so cute.

2 comments:

holli h. said...

ahhh. your little girls are so so cute. hattie looks so precious with that crown on her head.

p.s.
i was seriously daydreaming the other day of that dessert you made for us a long time ago--a chocolate lava cake or something. yummm. so good.

Tabitha said...

Hazel has the best personality. She is so spunky. I love all her poses. I can't believe how old Hattie is getting.