12.12.2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We went to Sacramento for Thanksgiving this year to be with my family, but I didn't get many pictures.  On Wednesday night we went to our annual family Turkey skate where we rent out a roller rink, but I didn't bring my camera in and all of Brendan's phone pictures were blurry.  On Thursday we had our Thanksgiving meal with my mom's side of the family at a church building to eat with all of our extended family.  It was a bit of a carnival with a bounce house, mechanical bull, and a money blowing machine.  They also had games like knockout and slaughter ball.





The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to Fairytale Town in downtown Sacramento.  I used to go there as a kid, so it was fun to take my kids.  It has child sized playgrounds based on fairy tales and nursery rhymes.





2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I think Sienna has the same black and white sweater has Hazel.

I miss Fairy Tale town in Sac Town. I remember going there as a child!

Taryn said...

What a cool play area! It looks like another fun Thanksgiving for everyone! The girls look like they especially enjoyed it.