12.12.2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......


 They loved sliding down the steps.


All they wanted to do was eat it no matter how many times I told them not to.

We went out and bought our tree for family night when we got back in town from Thanksgiving.  Since December 1st we have been opening one wrapped Christmas book every night as our bed time story.  I got the idea from my sister.  At the end of Christmas you just pack up the books and pull them out and wrap them again the next year.  Since I was a teacher I already had quite a few Christmas books, but last year I didn't have enough for 25 days, so I bought a couple more.  Hazel and Hattie love it!!  They get so excited to get their teeth brushed and pajamas on just to open their book.  One problem we've had is that Hattie likes to open more than one some nights. 

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Your girls look so cute. It wasn't that long ago when I was taking photos like yours but with Brinlee and Reed in the snow. Now they are big. Time flies. I know you are enjoying these times. I am glad I still have small ones too.

Taryn said...

Oh snow! It looks like so much fun! I like your family's Christmas book idea too!