6.30.2010

Best Yet

I know we've only had three, but this was the best anniversary yet. I love gerber daisies, so Brendan gave me three gerber daisies for three years. Last year he gave me two, so I'm assuming he'll continue this through the years. Look at the cute flower on top of my present. Brendan made it, and I was pretty impressed with how creative he was. He even sewed those buttons on top.






Brendan and I stayed at the Marriott Mountainside at the Park City Resort from Wednesday to Friday. On Thursday Brendan's mom came up and stayed in our hotel room (which was as big as our house) with Hazel while we went and played. We got all day passes to the park which included the zip line, alpine coaster, and alpine slides. I think the alpine coaster was my favorite. Here is a video of us on the zip line.  You soar up to 45 mph.

1 comment:

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.