6.23.2010

Las Vegas, Cedar City, and Provo

My niece was baptized this past weekend in Cedar City.  Brendan and I decided to make it into a weekend trip and went down earlier.  We drove to Las Vegas on Thursday morning and went shopping and out to eat.  My mom and four siblings drove down from Sacramento and met up with us in Vegas.  On Friday we went to Hoover Dam and took a tour.  It was my first time there, and I thought it was pretty cool.  Saturday after the baptism, we all drove back to Provo.  On Sunday after church my family drove back to Sacramento.  It was a pretty exhausting weekend, but it was fun to be with family.





My family in front of the new bridge at Hoover Dam.

We stayed at a resort in Las Vegas that had some really nice pools, including a lazy river, but we only got to enjoy them briefly in the evenings.  We were hoping to get some nice tans, but we were just too busy.

We all went up to the Y mountain.

No comments: