6.15.2010

Happy 1st Birthday Hazel!




Hazel turned one on May 29th!  We were supposed to have her birthday party that day, but the weather was cold and rainy so we rescheduled it a week later.  The day of her birthday we threw a little family party.  Brendan's parents gave her some cute gifts including the cute wooden rocking moose in the first picture.  She loved it!  She also had a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake.  It is kind of a tradition in my family to get an ice cream cake.  I actually made her a cute pink cake a few days before as practice for her cake smash at her party, but I didn't get any pictures of it. 

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What is Hazel riding...a moose? That looks like something I would find in North Idaho. I saw a huge moose just last week in my friends yard. They are not nice animals. Very dangerous! Hazel is cute like always. Can't wait to see you!

ivyjeanne said...

Hey -- that moose is awesome! Did someone make that for you? If not you have to tell me where you found it!