10.23.2011

Bath Time


Hattie is just a little over 3 months now, and is such a good baby.  She smiles so much and loves to coo.  She still sleeps through all 3 hours of church from nine to noon, which makes it nice for me.  My visiting teachers came over and Hattie was awake and playful and they said it was the first time they had seen her because she was always in her car seat sleeping.  I would say she was the perfect baby except for her spit up problem, but I'm hoping that will go away soon.  Yesterday we had over an older man from my home ward visiting from California.  He was playing with Hattie while someone else was holding her, and he said he would hold her except that he had seen the two previous people holding her get spit up all over their clothes.

Hattie is very strong and loves to stand up and look around.  Her eyes always get big when she's excited.  When she's laying on her back, she is usually kicking her legs and swinging her arms.  Whenever Hazel is doing something to Hattie I usually tell her to stop attacking Hattie.  The other day while Hattie was doing her kicking and swinging on the bed with Hazel next to her, Hazel said to me, "Mom Hattie is attacking me."  I couldn't help but laugh. :)