6.10.2012

Whitney's 25th Birthday

After Hazel's party I thought I was done throwing parties for a while, but not the case. Hazel's party was on June 2nd, then on June 3rd we decided to throw a party for Whit on June 5th.  Lots of partying going on at our place! I quickly created this movie ticket invitation in Photoshop, and I love how it turned out.  I even have a perforating blade, so you can tear off the bottom stub!


 Whitney requested a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.  I love carrot cake, but I've never made it before.  I found this recipe online, and it was delicious! It was super moist too. Well everyone told me it was delicious.  I didn't actually get a piece, just a bite, because every slice was eaten. I wasn't sure how many people would come, so I also had ice cream and homemade fudge sauce available.  

Whit blowing out the candles.  We just reused a lot of party stuff from Hazel's party, which was nice. 

There was a great turnout.  We had about 30 people come, and we used Hazel's lemonade stand as a snack bar.  We had popcorn in cute little bags for everyone.  It was a lot of fun, and we will definitely be having a lot more movie nights to come this summer.  


2 comments:

Whitney said...

Best par-Tay ever! Thanks for doing that for me Dana. All my friends really loved it!

Tabitha said...

seriously! You should be a party planner. You are amazing!