6.18.2012

Father's Day


This is the breakfast I prepared for Brendan.  I just found these cute Father's Day printables online.  The baked blueberry oatmeal was delicious!  Baked oatmeal, such a good idea.  You should try it.   The french toast was also very good.


 For dinner we went to Brendan's parent's house and had a delicious meal, but I provided the dessert.  Root beer floats are Brendan's favorite.

I had Hazel make a Father's Day card for Brendan and also Grandpa Rowland.  She also answered questions about each of them.

I made this little card and ordered these adorable berry baskets online. Hazel and Hattie gave this to Grandpa Rowland for Father's Day.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love your blog! Your recipes and cute ideas are so inspiring for me!

Tabitha said...

Seriously Dana, you make everything cute and fashionable! How do you have the time? You are an inspiration!