7.02.2012

Ward Campout

Brendan and I were on our ward campout committee, and it's wasn't just a one nighter.  It was three nights!  I've never heard of such a thing for a ward, but it was fun.  Wednesday night Brendan went up with the scouts (that's one of his callings) and did a bike ride, and then they met up at the camp site for dinner, but he didn't stay overnight.  On Thursday morning we both drove up so I could do the primary activity (my calling is in the primary presidency) and Brendan could set up our tent.  We went home for a few hours, and then went back up for dinner and to spend the night.  Friday morning Brendan left to go to work, and I stayed with the girls.  It was fun.  We did some crafts, and went on a hike to a waterfall.  Brendan came back up for our ward catered dinner and camp fire program.  We stayed the night again on Friday and had a big breakfast on Saturday morning.


Breakfast with just me and the girls on Friday morning.

Hattie taking her afternoon nap just fine.  (We scored a free pack n play in great condition from someone.  Don't you just love the 90's colors)
Big Hazel and little Hazel.  My visiting teacher's daughter has the same name and they love it.  They just had to be friends.

Hazel made a cute stick doll, and I obviously look like I've been camping for a few nights.


Brendan making the big morning breakfast.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

In your camping picture you look like a teenager! Who says we are getting old? You look fabulous.