7.02.2012

Farmer's Market

Saturday morning we went to the Provo Farmer's Market.  Our friend's just started a new business called Waffle Love.  They have a waffle truck they will be driving around soon, but they will be at the farmer's market on Saturdays.  They are delicious.  We had a liege waffle with biscoff spread (also known as speculoos and absolutely delicious), strawberries, and whipped cream.  It was wonderful!  You should try them out if you're around.

We bought some local raw honey from Neighborhood Beekeeping, whom we are also friends with.  I used to work with Grant Ellis.  They also have some great skincare products like lip balm and body cream, which I have used and like.

And we bought some local farm fresh eggs.  No I didn't buy them from friends, but they are my friends now with one dozen eggs for only $2.  I was buying my other farm fresh eggs in Orem for $3.50 a dozen.




We were admiring my friend's stroller, and she was telling us the downfall was that it flipped over if a kid was in the back without a kid in the front.  What do you know, a few minutes later the stroller flipped over and Brendan caught my face.

On our way home from the market, we caught the end of the Freedom Festival Children's Parade.  There were so many cute kid's floats and bikes.  We didn't get to enjoy much of it, but Hazel did get a popsicle.  We will for sure be participating next year!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Yum! We ate those waffles at Art City Days. They were delicious!