7.05.2012

Great Show

I feel like Brendan and I have had so many dates lately.  We had our anniversary dinner, then our Park City stay, ward temple night, and then a show all within a week and a half.  It's been a lot of fun!  Brendan's parents gave us certificates for a few shows at the Hale Centre Theatre in West Valley for Christmas one year, and we just hadn't used them yet.  I love the Sound of Music and grew up watching it since I was little.  On our trip to Vienna a few years ago, I even looked into doing the Sound of Music tour in Salzburg, and was disappointed when we didn't make it there.

  This was my first time seeing a show at the HCT in West Valley and they did such a great job!  I loved the setup of the stage with all of the props and floors moving up and down, and the acting was great.  I highly recommend going if you are in the area.  It will probably sell out soon!

No comments: