7.08.2012

Spiced Apricot Crisp

On Friday afternoon the girls and I went apricot picking at our old house around the corner.  Brendan's family owns it, so we still reap the benefits of all the fruit trees there.  They were just right for picking, and so many!  I only picked one basket full, but there are a lot more ready to be picked.  I might dehydrate some or make some jam, but I'm not sure if I'm up to it.  We'll see.  The girls loved eating them, and I made some spiced apricot crisp.


I sat Hattie down next the basket and when I turned around she had already dug into the basket and was enjoying her fruit.




4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hazel's hair is darling! You are such a fashionable family. I love looking at your blog, I get so much inspiration for food, fashion, and fun.

Whitney said...

The apricot crisp was super tasty. I'm glad I was invited:)

Kirsten and Eric said...

You have got some cute looking girls!

Christin Foscarini said...

Everytime I look at your blog I feel like such a loser! haha! You are so good at making things beautiful and make amazing looking food :) You have a beautiful family! I have heard good things about station 22 especially that sandwich, looks like I know where I'm going for lunch tomorrow :)